The most important thing is a good idea!
- 1 cooked and thinly sliced chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons red sauerkraut (the recipe is here https://friedradish.com/2020/11/07/red-cabbage-sauerkraut/ )
- 1 avocado
- 2 handfuls of any green salad leaves
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
For dressing (makes 150 ml)
- 100 ml sunflower oil (or pumpkin)
- 30 ml rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 20 ml law sodium soy sauce
- 1 or 2 tablespoons sweet chilly sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Put all ingredients for the dressing, except coriander, into blender and mix well. Add chopped coriander. The dressing keeps perfectly in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Place sliced chicken breast, green salad leaves, red sauerkraut(fermented cabbage) and avocado in a bowl. Add some lime juice and dressing.